Author Topic: Toxicology - Spam, stuffposting  (Read 11961 times)

jfc he cropped diddy kong on your drawings chill the forget out
it's not like he's personally telling you "your drawings are stuff just loving stop"
as for the other stuff i understand

jfc he cropped diddy kong on your drawings chill the forget out
it's not like he's personally telling you "your drawings are stuff just loving stop"
as for the other stuff i understand
How would you like it if you pouret out your heart into drawing something, only to have some idiot paste stuff all over it and insult the drawing by doing that

if you get that insulted over someone pasting their avatar over your drawings and call it "insulting to the drawing" you must be pretty sensitive

How would you like it if you pouret out your heart into drawing something, only to have some idiot paste stuff all over it and insult the drawing by doing that
you drew a god damn blockhead, it's not your life's work.

Im trying to say is no matter what the loving work was, having some idiot paste stuff all over it is still not right. He does it just to piss people off.

i don't get his humor

Plus it's the DRAWINGS MEGATHREAD not "post stuff to have someone deface it for the lols" or "Only post picaso-grade artwork only or be insulted"

i mean not to be rude or anything but people have posted paintings into the drawings megathread

Well it's the drawings megathread, you can do that

Toxicology is a homoloveual man, and it's a clear that you are a family man. His obsession with snake is just him trying to express himself and his interests.

/nosupport

Even if you try to ignore him, he still tries to get in your head, drawing threads or otherwise.

It's actually like a really sick, drawn out joke.
Like how Annoying Orange keeps on saying how big his richard is (figuratively, mind you.). And when nobody listens, he keeps trying to rub it in your face.

Even if you try to ignore him, he still tries to get in your head, drawing threads or otherwise.

It's actually like a really sick, drawn out joke.
Like how Annoying Orange keeps on saying how big his richard is (figuratively, mind you.). And when nobody listens, he keeps trying to rub it in your face.

what

Also are we going to completely ignore this post I made compiling a lot of toxicology's stuff

Here's the other stuff he's done as well, and to me only for some forget-all reason

The insulting me on steam. There were other comments but they were deleted so I wasn't able to screenshot them

The PM inbox "???" spam that makes a pagestretch at least 3 times bigger than 4k. You can see the scroll bar at the bottom. And note he sent this exact same PM TWICE

Also are we going to completely ignore this post I made compiling a lot of toxicology's stuff
If you had posted something of value, people would care about it.

If you had posted something of value, people would care about it.
..this is of value since is has actual proof of him doing this stuff