Microsoft forcing upgrade to Windows 10?

Author Topic: Microsoft forcing upgrade to Windows 10?  (Read 4659 times)

when i heard the news about this, instantly removed any trace of windows 10 on my computer
found out that it was already downloading it when i ran GWX control panel

id like to thank windows for being the real MVP in pushing linux development

i upgraded to windows 10 and it works just fine for me
im not getting any problems with it that you guys are getting

I hate the whole home screen thing that's in windows 8 and 10 tho, like seriously it has no point of existing except to get in your way
What Home Screen? Do you mean the login screen where you slide up to reveal the password box?

windows 10 is a bitch to navagate
Are you mentally challenged or have you just not used Windows 10 before?

You can type anything into the start menu or the search bar and most results come up. All Programs and Explorer work just like they always have. Right-Clicking on the Start Menu now gives you a fat stack of awesome quick-links to a lot of the Control Panel and Administrative Tools. Everything is loving easy to browse unless you have the mental capacity of a handicap flown off a flight of stairs.

id like to thank windows for being the real MVP in pushing linux development
I guarantee you very few people actually switched to Linux over Windows 10, in the same way that people try to boycott the big AAA games and yet each successive title sells more copies than the previous.

im curious now if the spyware issue in windows 10 is a big deal or not now

people say it isn't and people say it is

im curious now if the spyware issue in windows 10 is a big deal or not now

people say it isn't and people say it is

Microsoft has already been caught selling Kinect data to police and corporations.

If they see a loving bag of dorritos in the background through your Kinect device they will advertise Doritos on anything microsoft related.

If they see that bag of weed in the background guess who they are contacting.

Microsoft has already been caught selling Kinect data to police and corporations.

If they see a loving bag of dorritos in the background through your Kinect device they will advertise Doritos on anything microsoft related.

Well then Windows 10 haters unite lol.

What Home Screen? Do you mean the login screen where you slide up to reveal the password box?
I mean

No one because literally no one cares about weed.

Microsoft's new key word.
I used it, it's not out of the way or "hidden" or anything. I just don't know where it is since i dont use windows 10 i cant give instructions. easily googled though

That's not even in 10.
it is but it is not default anymore unless you're using a tablet.

and it can easily be turned off by just switching off "tablet mode"