Author Topic: Swatting Update: He's caught  (Read 31683 times)

wait

blockgirl is a 12-year old boy?

Could someone explain to be who this 12-year old is and why they did it?

path once again demonstrating just how pathetic he is. Round of applause for path 
Path is black so thats probably why

kids not gonna get a sentence. Believe it or not having a focus on punishment over rehabilitation actually harms more than it helps. This kid can and probably will turn out just fine assuming his parents handle this accordingly and teach him to be kind and compassionate.

This spoiled brat didn't steal a candy bar. He had a heavily armed swat team rush someone's house.

He's just going to do it again if he doesn't go to jail for it.

This spoiled brat didn't steal a candy bar. He had a heavily armed swat team rush someone's house.

He's just going to do it again if he doesn't go to jail for it.
Well he's not going to jail so you can say goodbye to you high hopes of his not doing it again.

He will totally do it again though. By not sending him to juvie he's just going to think his actions have no consequences.

What is rehabilitation going to do?

Hey kid did you know it's wrong to make fake police calls? Oh I'm sure you'll never do it again now run off ya little scamp!

he told someone he was gonna try to get their dog killed; forgive me if i don't think his tennessean parents will be able to teach him to be "kind and compassionate"

he told someone he was gonna try to get their dog killed; forgive me if i don't think his tennessean parents will be able to teach him to be "kind and compassionate"
tbh I'm with you here, it's gonna need more than a parent punishing him for him to change as a person
like I dunno about what that place would be where he would learn a lesson or two, but he's just not a good person

Maybe I'm not fully understanding the situation, but initially this was about someone else who was swatted by blockgirl and some other forgetface. this initial swatting was actually just police officers responding to the situation, nowhere did the previous OP say it was a SWAT team. Again, maybe I'm not fully understanding the situation.

Tony, You continuously mention that this kid wasted tax payer money, which is true obvi, but to punish a child to the full extent of the law as you see it would cost/waste even more taxpayer money. At the end of the day the best punishment is a blemish on his permanent record.

his permanent record.
No manager would want to hire an starfish who would make a fake swat call

Tony, You continuously mention that this kid wasted tax payer money, which is true obvi, but to punish a child to the full extent of the law as you see it would cost/waste even more taxpayer money. At the end of the day the best punishment is a blemish on his permanent record.

If Akio had a dog this sociopath told the swat team to kill the dog because it's vicious.

This is one sick individual. He needs a spanking.

This 12 year old probably kills ants in his spare time for fun until he works up the courage to start hurting animals.

Then people.

This 12 year old probably kills ants in his spare time for fun until he works up the courage to start hurting animals.

Then people.

he's only 12 i don't think he's a psycho serial killer, i don't think it's worth to get that worked up over it

Hey kid did you know it's wrong to make fake police calls? Oh I'm sure you'll never do it again now run off ya little scamp!
You do realize that there could be some trauma or psychological issue in this kid that could be treated by therapy which is causing him to act this way?