Author Topic: Swatting Update: He's caught  (Read 31598 times)

You do realize that there could be some trauma or psychological issue in this kid that could be treated by therapy which is causing him to act this way?

He probably spilled his mountain dew because he was raging at the game so he decides to call the swat

The police should take his computer away for good or something.

Or just send him to a juvenile center for a good 6 months or so.

i don't think it's worth to get that worked up over it
this is lord tony we're talking about here

this is lord tony we're talking about here
Why is this relevant?

Why is this relevant?

have you literally not read the last page or the context

have you literally not read the last page or the context
this is sheepocalypse we're talking about here

Why is this relevant?
I have this theory that you either hit the delivery room floor after you squeezed out of your mother cunt or a second theory that when you were an infant your parents used you as a fly swatter and bashed your soft baby head against a wall a few times to get rid of those damn pesky flies. You should go ask them about it and see which it was

Game made a very good point which I failed to realize. Tony the amount of resources it takes to keep someone in jail definitely outweighs the resources used in a swatting

He probably spilled his mountain dew because he was raging at the game so he decides to call the swat
GD Kevin! You got Mountain Dew all over my computer!

I have this theory that you either hit the delivery room floor after you squeezed out of your mother cunt or a second theory that when you were an infant your parents used you as a fly swatter and bashed your soft baby head against a wall a few times to get rid of those damn pesky flies. You should go ask them about it and see which it was

I have a theory that you spent time in prison, hence you never have anything good to say. You always lashing out on other users because you somehow have the need to show yourself off on a forum aimed at teenagers to proove your ego.
Am I right?

Game made a very good point which I failed to realize. Tony the amount of resources it takes to keep someone in jail definitely outweighs the resources used in a swatting
does it

If only there was a way to punish people in a criminal manner without spending a lot of money. :^)

If only there was a way to punish people in a criminal manner without spending a lot of money. :^)
Didn't we send them to Australia?

Didn't we send them to Australia?
$1k for each person nah.