Author Topic: JazZ's CityRPG  (Read 3177 times)

Can you read or do you just see what helps your own opinion?  Read literally the sentence before what you commented on.  The events at Visolator's server happened because my 'connecting to server' froze while loading and i did not know that it was showing my connection message to the server.  Me and Visolator are perfectly fine now, he even suggested me being admin on a server less than a week ago.
I'm sorry, what?
Seeing as the owner of that server (Visolator) suggested me being an admin on Cavik's server, I'm not really here to forget with your community, I'm playing an old game I enjoy and honestly I'd like to be left alone about all this, you're bringing up things that are years upon years old. 
This is all one sentence. here. I'll highlight the only period you used.
Seeing as the owner of that server (Visolator) suggested me being an admin on Cavik's server, I'm not really here to forget with your community, I'm playing an old game I enjoy and honestly I'd like to be left alone about all this, you're bringing up things that are years upon years old.

I have problems connecting to servers all the time and I've even been banned because I had to keep reconnecting due to it stopping loading. It's not out of malicious intent, I just genuinely want to play on servers. I don't know how it's any different for JazZ

Can you read or do you just see what helps your own opinion?  Read literally the sentence before what you commented on.  The events at Visolator's server happened because my 'connecting to server' froze while loading and i did not know that it was showing my connection message to the server.  Me and Visolator are perfectly fine now, he even suggested me being admin on a server less than a week ago.
okay, but what about impersonating visolator, slushie and I on 7 or 8 different keys and refusing to stop until they were all perma'd?

The events at Visolator's server happened because my 'connecting to server' froze while loading and i did not know that it was showing my connection message to the server.
This is entirely false. One does not create connection spam with 5+ keys with an excuse of "my client was froze".

Me and Visolator are perfectly fine now, he even suggested me being admin on a server less than a week ago.
I'm actually a little neutral with you, I'm just being civil so nothing hits the fan, but I don't have anything to complain with right now. I also don't remember recommending you either but oh well.

Lmao everyone on there has duped drugs, you should probably reset everything and ban
Coolguy123456 (explained below)
Jericho (his basement is literally filled with walls of coke)
cookie monster (not sure about it though)
Elim (had loving monster stacks)
They all have obviously cheated drugs (coolguy had 2 32x32 plots with only drugs in them, literally just stacked cocaine on top of each other as a plot (keep in mind that's 2 64x64s and if my calculations are correct thats around 2048 coke blocks which is obviously duped)
you gotta reset the map and people's accs man
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 12:40:04 PM by randomtroll39 »

Lmao everyone on there has duped drugs, you should probably reset everything and ban
or just disable duplicator because that is obviously the problem

It can be fixed by adding support for the duplicator but it isn't easy with IBan's mod

or just disable duplicator because that is obviously the problem

It can be fixed by adding support for the duplicator but it isn't easy with IBan's mod
just make it admin only, reset accounts and reset the map
simple

EDIT: Here's my admin app so I can stop these forgeters.
In-game name: Hulk Hogan
Bl_id: 34044
Previous administrated servers: Caviks CRPG, BWA, Donald Annoying Orange Border Simulator, a few gmod darkrp servers, I had my own minecraft server and unturned server at one point
Reason for applying:Because I've seen too many duped drugs and cheaters, me and Blades have seemed to be the only rule abiding people there which is disgraceful.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 12:42:49 PM by randomtroll39 »

just make it admin only, reset accounts and reset the map
simple

EDIT: Here's my admin app so I can stop these forgeters.
In-game name: Hulk Hogan
Bl_id: 34044
Previous administrated servers: Caviks CRPG, BWA, Donald Annoying Orange Border Simulator, a few gmod darkrp servers, I had my own minecraft server and unturned server at one point
Reason for applying:Because I've seen too many duped drugs and cheaters, me and Blades have seemed to be the only rule abiding people there which is disgraceful.
Did you get banned or something

caviks crpg is good experience so half support but like half of these are joke servers

Did you get banned or something

caviks crpg is good experience so half support but like half of these are joke servers
No but 2 of my plots were removed for no reason so that's pretty loving stuffty.

Great, now coolguy switched from ceo to police to arrest me when i was paying dems
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 01:02:21 PM by randomtroll39 »

I am making a 20 floor skyscraper. :D

Admin App

In-game name: Cavik
Bl_id: 20061
Previous administrated servers: My CRPG server, My Mafia Madness server, Tezuni's servers, misc servers, others that I don't recall.
Reason for applying: Bad administration seems to be a staple with CityRPG's, when it shouldn't be. I'll help you out with the gamemode/rules/map too if you want. I know from experience some things that work better than others.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 08:09:05 AM by Cavik »

Bad administration seems to be a staple with CityRPG's.
Very true!

Very true!
>Mess with a dumb kid who was being a blatant rulebreaker and problem
>goes on forums and cries about it
>everyone jumps on his side because it's a cityrpg
Not surprised that ANOTHER CRPG host is abusing their power. What's with this gamemode and power complexes?
this kind of logic
can only come from CRPG hosts
This is what you have to expect coming into City RPG'S. They are never well run, they're crap.

User was banned for this post
Just another terrible City RPG, the worst kind of game mode alive.

User was banned for this post

But I shouldn't be dragging drama here, so I wont continue to.

But I shouldn't be dragging drama here, so I wont continue to.
It's just hilarious to me how you can't see the blatant hypocrisy in your own condemnation of badly-administrated CityRPGs.

Reason for applying: Bad administration seems to be a staple with CityRPG's.
Very true!
this is like the summit of hypocrisy
i wouldn't admin this guy if i were you