2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 197966 times)

like does anyone actually use the three episode rule
its like the most pretentious loving stuff ever

I dropped himouto on the first episode but other than that

anyone else here ever realize that there's secretly a pretty good series hidden inside highschool dxd

never heard of the three episode rule. if i'm not feeling a show at all i may not even finish the first episode if something else comes up, but other than that the worst i'd do is just never feel like coming back to it after stopping for the day

that said these days i only really watch shows with my friends so that kinda changes the dynamic

I dropped himouto on the first episode but other than that
you should have dropped it after the intro

anyone else here ever realize that there's secretly a pretty good series hidden inside highschool dxd

the first season is the only good one imo

second isn't too great and the third skips over a lot

wonder how the fourth season will turn out

third season's finale was loving terrible

you should have dropped it after the intro
i liked the OP :<

As of today I am caught up on the One Piece anime. At least this Big Mom arc seems a little shorter than Dressrosa/Doflamingo

Big Mom? that sound kinda fruity

Pop Team Epic has been on for one episode and it is already the best anime ever created

pop team epic anime misses what makes pop team epic funny
also hi typical neptune welcome to the anime thread

I feel like because of the nature and pacing of the Pop Team Epic manga, an anime is going to feel weird no matter what, but it's at the very least enjoyable to watch. Also, hi Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph.