2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 198939 times)

I regret reading the One Piece manga; now my eyes have been opened to just how much filler is in the anime. After every scene I find myself commenting something like “wow that was half a page in the manga, why did that last 10 minutes?”

And I understand that the anime is currently very close to the manga, but if the anime were to keep at its current pace we probably wouldn’t see an end to the Big Mom arc before the end of 2018.

shoujo shuumatsu ryokou is an amazing read and it's got the melancholic post-apocalypse feeling down pat

but

I really, really feel that I've seen something just like it somewhere before and I can't loving remember what it is

seriously it's bugging me out I distinctly recall some other manga having the same "hey let's explore an abandoned underground city" feeling and I just can't find it

gone with the blastwave?

gone with the blastwave?
nah, I distinctly remember it being a manga. and I read it long before I read gwtb. there was spacious facilities and abandoned machinery and the same sense of loneliness, but I can't remember what it was.

y'all sleeping on Hakumei to Mikochi

Got to the Egypt Arc. of jojo's bizarre adventure stardust crusaders. The show has been really entertaining so far. also I started reading Stone Ocean.

I watched the first episode of your lie in april but it was kinda boring and turned me gay. should i watch the rest

i just watched all of made in abyss last night and today and im really surprised with how much i enjoyed it.

id give it a 10/10 if there wasnt a trap in it tho

i just watched all of made in abyss last night and today and im really surprised with how much i enjoyed it.

id give it a 10/10 if there wasnt a trap in it tho
so you gave it an 11/10?

assuming you've seen it before, did you not pick up on who was the obvious trap

assuming you've seen it before, did you not pick up on who was the obvious trap
I did. You're saying you would've given it a 10/10 if it weren't for the trap, so you must've given it an 11/10.

HE SAYING YOU GAY brother

Watch brotherhood first. The original caught up to the manga so they made up their own story and it was... well whatever, just do whatever you want
nah if you watch both watch the first series first, save the better one for last.
Starting out, Brotherhood assumes you watched FMA anyway and glosses over the early stuff.

hahaha wow i just stayed up all night watching b: the beginning
can't wait for b: the continuation and b: the ending