2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 198964 times)

update 2.0: I watched devilman crybaby
it was cool, but
major spoilers: [  ]
blame grim 80's manga thematics, but imo its the best it could have been (@ the manga). i can't imagine a way to end it differently without making it feel contrived, esp after worldwide fallout

I started watching the devil is a part-timer and it's really cute
netflix suggested it to me because of devilman crybaby lol.....................

yall sure talk a lot huh.......................... .........

I finished the devil is a part-timer (it was cute all the way through)
now I'm watching fullmetal alchemist because everyone says it's good, I'm like 4 episodes in and yeah it is pretty cool
guess I'll end up watching brotherhood after that

Watch brotherhood first. The original caught up to the manga so they made up their own story and it was... well whatever, just do whatever you want

it's too late bruh I already started

i've decided to watch 3 anime this season but i have not watched an episode for any of them except for one episode of overlord s2

i have entered maximum degeneracy.

Anyone else watching Hakumei to Mikochi? It's peak comfy.

Watch brotherhood first
brotherhood picks up from where the two diverge though, if you watch brotherhood first you're skipping a stuffload of the story

or am I misremembering?

brotherhood picks up from where the two diverge though, if you watch brotherhood first you're skipping a stuffload of the story

or am I misremembering?
you arre

you arre
does it just have the episodes over again then, or...?

does it just have the episodes over again then, or...?

why wouldn't it go over the same events when the two series came out like 6 years apart