2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 198846 times)

so I finished Jojo part 3, I really liked it. Now I'm at part 4 Diamond is Unbreakable (episode 5) and so far it's great

I got cured of my gay and decided to try to continue watching your lie in april, it's still pretty boring sometimes and made me gay all over again, but I guess it's OK

y'all sleeping on Hakumei to Mikochi
for real

WHY THE forget Y'ALL STILL SLEEPING ON HAKUMEI TO MIKOCHI

yoo dbs 130 tho holy stuff

fun fact, the animation director for dbs episode 130 was also the animation director for episode 5

if you dont know what im talking about this image might make you remember something

*pauses on a tween frame*
*zooms into a face*
"hehe, the animation is soooo bad!!!"

is aico incarnation worth watching
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 10:41:53 PM by Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph »

yo two new promos for the FLCL sequels went up recently:
Japanese PV
English Trailer
Animation might be a bit less spectacular than the original OVAs but Haruko's new design is surprisingly good imo

Japanese PV
English Trailer
Animation might be a bit less spectacular than the original OVAs but Haruko's new design is surprisingly good imo
whoaaaa

Japanese PV
English Trailer
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

shoujo shuumatsu ryokou is an amazing read and it's got the melancholic post-apocalypse feeling down pat

but

I really, really feel that I've seen something just like it somewhere before and I can't loving remember what it is

seriously it's bugging me out I distinctly recall some other manga having the same "hey let's explore an abandoned underground city" feeling and I just can't find it
nah, I distinctly remember it being a manga. and I read it long before I read gwtb. there was spacious facilities and abandoned machinery and the same sense of loneliness, but I can't remember what it was.
sounds like BLAME!

sounds like BLAME!
no it's not that one

but it seems interesting, i'll give it a read

The season's coming to a close, and the poll will as well. An interesting conclusion I can draw from this poll is Y'ALL WEAK AF LMAOOOOOOOO first impressions of a series seem to be a lot more important to the majority of you BECAUSE Y'ALL ARE BITCHES LMAOOOOO.