2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 194888 times)

was anyone actually able to sit through the first episode like at all

pop team epic is something id probably enjoy way better if it was presented like a youtube video series instead of a full tv show.

I started watching death note recently, I'm on episode 29. not very impressed. it's cheesy, weird, and often boring, especially after [   L dies   ]
it feels like a waste to stop watching it so late in the series but I'm kinda tempted tbh

after I finish or decide to give up on this does anyone have any suggestions? preferably stuff on netflix
I think immediately after this I'm gonna check out that netflix original godzilla thing to see what it's like. but I need something after that pls
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 06:43:53 PM by Foxscotch »

devilman crybaby is legit from what i hear. pretty gory and lewd tho and not for everyone

I think immediately after this I'm gonna check out that netflix original godzilla thing to see what it's like.
it's really really great. It's one of the least campy Godzilla movies I have ever seen and probably one of the better ones too.

I started watching death note recently, I'm on episode 29. not very impressed. it's cheesy, weird, and often boring, especially after [   L dies   ]
it feels like a waste to stop watching it so late in the series but I'm kinda tempted tbh

after I finish or decide to give up on this does anyone have any suggestions? preferably stuff on netflix
I think immediately after this I'm gonna check out that netflix original godzilla thing to see what it's like. but I need something after that pls

HunterxHunter 2011
Can’t think of anything else that’s good on netflix

devilman crybaby is legit from what i hear. pretty gory and lewd tho and not for everyone
I will see
HunterxHunter 2011
Can’t think of anything else that’s good on netflix
already sawn all of it that's on netflix. are they planning on adding the newer episodes someday or what.........
but for the record there's other good stuff on netflix, especially little witch academia and klk if you're into that. I thought knights of sidonia was pretty good but it's been a while. might actually watch the second season after the godzilla thing

it's really really great. It's one of the least campy Godzilla movies I have ever seen and probably one of the better ones too.
just watched it and damn it is really good. i really want to watch shin gojira again tho

I started watching death note recently, I'm on episode 29. not very impressed. it's cheesy, weird, and often boring, especially after [   L dies   ]
everyone agrees

it's cheesy, weird, and often boring, especially after [   L dies   ]

yeah death note kinda drops in quality at that point, real shame

anyway mob psycho 100 is pretty good, idk if its on netflix though

its p good

just watched it and damn it is really good. i really want to watch shin gojira again tho
omg I watched it for the first time since the theater just the other day. still as great as I remembered!

update: I finished death note, it didn't get better, actually the ending was pretty bad
also watched the netflix godzilla thing and it was pretty rad, visually similar to knights of sidonia (and also blame!, another netflix thing..... hmm........) which makes me wanna watch that again even more but I started Glitch (not an anime) (also not at all what I was expecting based on the title but it's pretty good)

update 2.0: I watched devilman crybaby
it was cool, but
major spoilers: [didn't really like the ending. or for that matter, much of the last two episodes. everything up to like the second half of episode 9 was cool. from that point on it was just sorta.... too grim. I thought it was gonna go for more of like a, uh, I wouldn't exactly say "bright", but at least hopeful, ending (maybe leading into a second season about fighting the demons). but nope, everyone just dies. every single person. it's even implied that ryo dies in the end too (btw he was pretty hot at the end). so... everyone's dead, there's literally not an ounce of closure for anything that happened, and it's just over. ok]

it's cheesy, weird, and often boring, especially after [   L dies   ]
I completely disagree, but after that part I completely agree

I watched recently madoka magica and I found it really loving boring ngl, but the visuals was amazing though
also I started watching Jojo, it's so far a very fun show to watch.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 12:26:02 AM by cooolguy32 »