Author Topic: Games you like but everyone else hates  (Read 6661 times)

russian roulette :I

russian roulette :I
5 out of 6 people enjoy Russian Roulette.

Redconer you made me crack up in class.

OT: I really love playing old DOS games and stuff and even like dark engine games.

People probably like the games just not enjoy playing them.

Pikmin 1
Lego Battles

Mario Kart Wii
Blockland (my friend says the only people that play blockland are 8 year old mexicans)

Blockland (my friend says the only people that play blockland are 8 year old mexicans)
well it's true

Mario Kart Wii
mkwii is broken as hell but fun as hell

Why did you change the title just to go against what the thread is about?
Becuase I don't have any games that everybody else hates

hell, even I hate APB

forget knows why I have 500 hours in it

World of Warcraft in its current form

Can you please not loving assume that just because people like an older game means they have blinding nostalgia for it.
in my opinion you're a moron
Shut up.
Further proves my point, nearly everyone I see on youtube is always talking about how it is an awesome game in every way, it's good in ways but I dislike it because of certain things everyone says that makes it a good game, I'm explaining why I dislike it and everyone's getting mad at me.

Further proves my point, nearly everyone I see on youtube is always talking about how it is an awesome game in every way, it's good in ways but I dislike it because of certain things everyone says that makes it a good game, I'm explaining why I dislike it and everyone's getting mad at me.
I don't have a problem with your opinion just more of the fact that you basically said before that the people who liked the game were "blinded by nostalgia" and obviously isn't the case all the time especially when there's a bunch of people who've play Banjo Kazooie for the first time more recently.

I don't have a problem with your opinion just more of the fact that you basically said before that the people who liked the game were "blinded by nostalgia" and obviously isn't the case all the time especially when there's a bunch of people who've play Banjo Kazooie for the first time more recently.
When I said that I meant mainly the people on youtube, I should've made that more clear

Call of Duty: Ghosts
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Hot Wheels Velocity X (I don't think it's hated its just underrated and not well known)
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
Spore
DDR 2011
DDR Super Nova 2
Dead Rising 3
CS:NZ

Hatred

it's honestly just a fun time waster game. not worth 20 bucks, but its worth playing atleast once