Author Topic: Games you like but everyone else hates  (Read 6642 times)

Please understand if I doubt you're being serious.
yeah the ghetto part was a joke but the rest i'm being serious
sorry, should have specified

Understood.
Why, out of curiousity? There are plenty of adult out there who are well off and play Pokemon (if I remember correctly)

Understood.
Why, out of curiousity? There are plenty of adult out there who are well off and play Pokemon (if I remember correctly)
i thought it was known that usually around middle school-high school people jump onto the "pokemon is gay" bandwagon then get off when they get older

lost planet 2 was amazing idc what anyone says
campaign?? loving amazing

i thought it was known that usually around middle school-high school people jump onto the "pokemon is gay" bandwagon then get off when they get older

Payday 2
Steam reviews might say "Very Positive" or "Mostly Positive" but those are lots of reviews from like 2014 era.

Payday 2
Steam reviews might say "Very Positive" or "Mostly Positive" but those are lots of reviews from like 2014 era.
The "Recently" part of reviews shows up when very recent (30 days old max) reviews are different on average from the overall reviews.
And that still says very positive.

Payday 2
yeah why are people saying this, payday 2 is like one of the most popular PC games out there, you cant say everyone hates it lol
thats like saying call of duty because a lot of people dont like it, its still incredibly popular

people stuff their pants on payday 2 with the skins update because "u sed there would b no microsttransacitosn!!!!!!"

like payday didn't already have stufftons of DLC

Alright, I'll admit I'm wrong then. I thought it was burned at the stake since Crimefest 2015.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 07:32:24 AM by Boink! »

cortex command, apparently

cortex command, apparently
800+ hours already. the game is still my jam to this day.

it's not that people dislike the game it's just not very popular outside of it's own community
xcom 2