Poll

Which subject do you prefer to learn more about?

Science
72 (60.5%)
History
47 (39.5%)

Total Members Voted: 119

Author Topic: Is the Blockland Forums: more of a science guy or a history buff?  (Read 8110 times)

i feel like a simple yes/no poll would be more appropriate since "agnostic" doesn't really mean anything in this context

i guess i fall into the "spiritual but not religious/unchurched" category so i chose agnostic

Neal Degrasse Tyson would technically be agnostic

Imo it makes more sense to be agnostic rather than atheist
Neil* Tyson is most definitely an Atheist. Being an Atheist just means you don't believe in a god. It doesn't mean that you believe no god exists. You can recognize the possibility of a deity, but if you haven't seen convincing evidence and hence you don't believe in a god, that's atheism.

Neil* Tyson is most definitely an Atheist. Being an Atheist just means you don't believe in a god. It doesn't mean that you believe no god exists. You can recognize the possibility of a deity, but if you haven't seen convincing evidence and hence you don't believe in a god, that's atheism.
on star talk or an interview or something he told a story where he went and edited his wikipedia page to say that he was agnostic because that's what he identifies as but people kept changing it back a ton

actually the interview is here https://youtube.com/watch?v=CzSMC5rWvos
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 08:04:54 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

Thank you, Mr. Dictionary

I don't believe there's a god.

agnostic but leaning towards christian rather than atheist

[NEW TOPIC] Are we, by majority, more conservative or liberal?

ummm.. what is conservative and liberal?

if you're asking for a left or right situation, why is the middle even an option