Poll

Which subject do you prefer to learn more about?

Science
72 (60.5%)
History
47 (39.5%)

Total Members Voted: 119

Author Topic: Is the Blockland Forums: more of a science guy or a history buff?  (Read 8113 times)

anything that gets me free health care and lower taxes

the liberals cancel out the conservatives in much the same way an acid cancels out a base; with a lot of flame and stink.

anything that gets me free health care and lower taxes
>free healthcare
>lower taxes

I don't think you know how this works

im still the only guy who voted far right

I can't answer this. Do you mean on economic or social policy because I'm the opposite on both.

liberals are dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't answer this. Do you mean on economic or social policy because I'm the opposite on both.
socially

most people here are pretty right/moderate, even compared to america

most people here are pretty right/moderate, even compared to america

Are you a leftist? Because I've personally observed the opposite

socially the forums are pretty liberal

three rights make a left

Are you a leftist? Because I've personally observed the opposite
socially? gay marriage is about as far as most people will go on this forum
lots of people are very reluctant about LGBT+ things here as well (mostly trans stuff)
im not sure what constitutes a "centrist" position on that kind of stuff though. but i think at least a majority of americans support gay marriage so maybe in that sense blf is more left than i think

but seeing all the support for Annoying Orange, (if you support Annoying Orange you're undoubtedly socially conservative) the popularity of lord tony's reactionary bait threads, the prevalence of the "anti-SJW" attitude, and some other stuff is enough to push it over to the right for me

to be honest ive been avoiding the political stuff on the forums recently because its really draining and i know im not going to change anyone's minds

when i think about it, there are very few unabashedly leftist here. i would say there are lots of super centrist leftists because thats just prevalent among young people, but all the lefty people are very quiet or are gone now (e.g childofdarkness016, oasis, kimon) path is an exception i guess
whereas there are more active people on the right end

wherever you lean definitely gives you a bias though. in general one would probably tend to overstate how many people are on the other side in a given space

fyi all of the "left" "right" "centrist" stuff im talking about is in relation to america. america is shifted right compared to lots of europe
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 04:11:30 PM by ultimamax »