Poll

Which subject do you prefer to learn more about?

Science
72 (60.5%)
History
47 (39.5%)

Total Members Voted: 119

Author Topic: Is the Blockland Forums: more of a science guy or a history buff?  (Read 8091 times)

A poll that updates every once and awhile showing the majority opinion/answer out of all of the BLF on a certain topic.
Is the Blockland Forums...

1. Religious?
No, by majority we are mostly agnostic or atheist.
(5/13/16)

2. Socially more conservative, liberal, or moderate? Where do we place on the political spectrum?
We are mostly liberal/on the left wing of the spectrum. Placing second was conservative/right wing and third was moderate.
(5/14/16)

3. a pessimist, optimist, or realist?
We are mostly realists, with pessimism coming in second place and optimism in third.
(5/15/16)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 05:34:48 AM by Hansome dude »

jesus / Annoying Orange 2016

some are theist some are atheist but most of us are cunts

theist but I never mention it because ipq and his fedora brothers will pop out from under the rubble to debate me if I do

theist but I never mention it because ipq and his fedora brothers will pop out from under the rubble to debate me if I do
Ipquarx doesn't really do that. I'm similar but he's not very challenging about it.

Ipquarx doesn't really do that. I'm similar but he's not very challenging about it.
ipq just seems to jump on that kinda stuff all the time but he's not the only one obv

windows 10 is also on the blacklist of what not to talk about

windows 10 is also on the blacklist of what not to talk about
and islam

I was athiest but I am starting to lean toward the existence of a God or gods just not any of the ones we currently have

Agnostic mostly because we don't actually know how the universe came to be or the big bang happened so pretty much anything is plausible.

I think there's probably quite a sizable amount of religious people on the forums (owed in no small part due to being a US-dominated community).

But actually, on the whole, the religious side are quite quiet about religion. There aren't a lot of outspoken religious members. But if you keep an eye out on religious topics quite a few poke their heads out and say hi.

I am. One thing I think the BLF(and most modern christianity) has a problem with is forgetting that despite people doing things we disagree with(an example of this is homoloveuality) we're still supposed to treat them the right way. Forgive those who wrong you and love those who persecute you. I'm all too guilty of not doing this. I think this is one of the main issues people have with the church today

I just won't believe in a thing that I can't see, and the idea that our luck is based off of a God's mood is ridiculous to me.