Author Topic: complain about stuff thread  (Read 5051 times)

i'm definitely with rally on all the sleeping complaints
are sleeping pills really as addictive/bad as people say they are?
they really only are if you make them so
like I take them once or twice a week and I haven't gotten addicted, although my brother takes them nightly and has like 4 doses to keep himself satisfied so

I can complain about literal stuff because I have a severe stomach ache right now and it's all because I can't properly go to the stuffe during school time because every male in our school uses a single toilet, meaning that people just bust in like loving handicaps and start yelling to their friends instead of just, y'know, pissing? I seriously don't know why I sympathise with them but it's a reflex I have to stop stuffting in order to stop smelling up the bathroom.

i have hemorrhoids
im slightly overweight
i dont have a job at the moment

thats p much all i can complain about

i have hemorrhoids
im slightly overweight
i dont have a job at the moment

thats p much all i can complain about
rip planr :v(

i have hemorrhoids
Oh, well I guess I'm not TOO unlucky then

I hate not having money.
It sucks.

a good ending of something is predictable and boring
a bad ending of something make you want a good ending
this angers me

forget headphones. They're uncomfortable, they get tangled with stuff, they limit your freedom of movement to the space around your desk, and get even more limited when your headphones tangle with stuff.

forget headphones. They're uncomfortable, they get tangled with stuff, they limit your freedom of movement to the space around your desk, and get even more limited when your headphones tangle with stuff.
You gotta invest in Bluetooth headphones. My pair has a fifteen hour battery life for about thirty minutes of charging, with a built-in mic. You only need to use a cord if the battery runs out.

McJob went and got himself banned again

McJob went and got himself banned again
Please explain to me how this is something for you to complain about, in a thread that isn't even related?

Please explain to me how this is something for you to complain about, in a thread that isn't even related?
It's stuff to complain about in the complain about stuff thread. Also, it means that the day both your accounts are perma'd is drawing nearer, which is depressing.

the second you follow things roblox related you'll get card bots on instagram and other bad stuff
i got three "HACKEDCARD CODES BOTS VISIT THIS LINK TO GET IT" bots and a stuffty smoothie place request to follow me
its so annoying