3 (7.5%)
Ubisoft
2 (5%)
Sony
18 (45%)
Nintendo
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: E3 2016 Megathread  (Read 45901 times)

What happened? That presentation was completely awful. I feel like I showed up halfway through and missed the big reveals even though I was there the whole time.

What happened? That presentation was completely awful. I feel like I showed up halfway through and missed the big reveals even though I was there the whole time.
Not about presentation, it's about the games
Quake, Doom multiplayer and DLC, ESO finally looks good, Dark Brotherhood, Prey, and of course Dishonored 2
plus, if you care for the genre, Elder Scrolls Legends, and the Skyrim Remaster isn't bad, it's just not necessary

It was okay, there were surprising announcement and seen game play footage for Dishonored 2 so that was good.
Besides that there isn't no new information for Quake: Champion besides sounding like a MOBA,

Skyrim cardgame doesn't mean stuff and so does the HD edition of skyrim for consoles.
Tons of talk about DLC for Fallout 4, Fallout Shelter, and DooM which also doesn't really matter

I would give this conference a 5/10
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 10:37:42 PM by TDcoolguy300 »

Am I the only one excited about the "One Tamriel" in The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited? In which there are no level restrictions/content barriers. :D

Am I the only one excited about the "One Tamriel" in The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited? In which there are no level restrictions/content barriers. :D
Yeah that's pretty cool.

It seems we've reached a consensus: Bethesda gets a B.

https://twitter.com/BethesdaStudios/status/742194847101095936?lang=en

UPDATE: Skyrim Remaster is FREE for anyone who has Skyrim with all DLC!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 10:28:59 PM by TristanLuigi »

Only thing good in Bethesda's conf was new Quack and Dishonored stuff. Everything else felt like fluff or just didn't matter. ESO skirting the fine line of caring.

Completely, absolutely gutted about Prey. Such an unfortunate end to an amazing concept.

Dishonored 2 is looking loving GORGEOUS though, and I'm optimistic for Quake.

I might actually get the new dishonored if it has a mac port. It looks amazing.

Bethesda did pretty alright I would say especially with Dishonored 2 mostly. A new Quake is nice to hear but with only a cinematic trailer to go off of, can't say too much about it. Other than that everything else seem like icing which isn't bad.

Well, Bethesda got a B in my books for focusing entirely on games instead of sports and unrelated bullstuff. Nothing that particularly interests me aside from maybe Dishonored, but nothing I'd be particularly adverse to playing either. Then I had to knock it down to a C because forget reboots. Was on the fence for whether to mark off "Reboot that nobody asked for" since I never played Prey but it seems people were holding out hopes for a sequel rather than starting from scratch so I went ahead and did it. Was hoping they'd talk more about their card game so I could knock off "Microtransactions" too, but oh well.

OK BUT TITANFALL 2
PLEASE DONT FORGET TITANFALL 2
I GIVE EA A 12/10

Completely, absolutely gutted about Prey. Such an unfortunate end to an amazing concept.
it still has a chance to be good if they focus on what made the original fun

the story doesnt look nearly as interesting at all tho

it still has a chance to be good if they focus on what made the original fun
What I wanted was what I saw in the cinnematic trailer AND the IGN gameplay demo from E3 2011.

A bounty hunter in an open world space-station with parkour and shooter elements. It looked fantastic. I want that game.

I don't even care about the label. I just want somebody to do that game.

come to think of it every single parkour + shooter game has had something unfortunate happen to it

perhaps one day we'll get that game

I missed the bethesda conference what'd I miss??