3 (7.5%)
Ubisoft
2 (5%)
Sony
18 (45%)
Nintendo
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: E3 2016 Megathread  (Read 45903 times)

OK BUT TITANFALL 2
PLEASE DONT FORGET TITANFALL 2
I GIVE EA A 12/10

I'm actually excited for that. I want to get it on the PC this time so maybe I'll play it more.

now the skyrim 2 jokes are reality

OK BUT TITANFALL 2
PLEASE DONT FORGET TITANFALL 2
I GIVE EA A 12/10

Prepare to be disappointed edition

I missed the bethesda conference what'd I miss??
dishonored 2 is cool
hearthstone skyrim edition
doot was game of the year
snap maps (it just snaps)
new quake
new prey that isn't really prey
elder scrolls online updates

dont forget skyrim: now with reshade and more grass in this one area

dont forget skyrim: now with reshade and more grass in this one area

ooo really?

*watches the trailer*

LOL it's everything mods can do already
Aw well, it's still neat I guess. If it comes with much needed bug-fixes, then that will be pretty nice. I like that they are finally bringing mods to consoles. While that doesn't effect me in the slightest, it's good to know that console players will finally be able to play the better game that modded Skyrim is.

dishonored 2 is cool
hearthstone skyrim edition
doot was game of the year
snap maps (it just snaps)
new quake
new prey that isn't really prey
elder scrolls online updates

Thanks for the recap. Nothing I'm too hyped about in there, but seems like a decent list over all. I haven't gotten to play Dishonored yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing on the second one plays out.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 01:02:39 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

Chris Avellone a founder of obsidian is working on prey

Pissed they cancelled Prey 2 for that stuff. Overall Bethesda was disappointing.

Chris Avellone a founder of obsidian is working on prey
That's doesn't make it any better. Gameplay > Story, and I was really looking forward to open-world parkour/shooting.

After the Bethesda conference, the guy from Arkane Studios in an interview said that they scrapped everything from the Prey franchise and decided to "reimagine" it their way. That appropriately translates to "we're too much pussies to actually put the work in to finish and release this game that was already a fair way through development."

I wonder if anything for Overwatch is going to be announced during the PC gaming section, 'cause last time I'm pretty sure Blizzard made an announcement there for HotS

Screamy audience lady was my favourite bethesda game.

This video goes through every reason why the Prey 2 cancellation hurts. There's some rough edges, but forget me they were still in full development at the time. God it's sad to think back now...