3 (7.5%)
Ubisoft
2 (5%)
Sony
18 (45%)
Nintendo
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: E3 2016 Megathread  (Read 45894 times)

If all you want to see is the trailers and announcements, why bother with the presentations in the first place? You might as well as you just watch the trailers on YouTube as they pop up.

It's the personality and charm of the company culture that brings these things together. The point of the conferences is for these companies to sell to us why we should be excited for what's coming up, and being all slow and drab is an easy way to turn people off.
E3's just a time period where these trailers are released. The presentations make it more convenient, although I admit that just releasing a bunch of trailers would be lame.

If all you want to see is the trailers and announcements, why bother with the presentations in the first place? You might as well as you just watch the trailers on YouTube as they pop up.

It's the personality and charm of the company culture that brings these things together. The point of the conferences is for these companies to sell to us why we should be excited for what's coming up, and being all slow and drab is an easy way to turn people off.
i agree with this
i love the personality they bring on stage
but some good content is also really appreciated
sony was such a good conference omg
Nintendo im counting on you to surprise us please oh please

it loving breaks my heart that they pushed the A3 DLC release date back to July 11th. It was supposed to be in June and I'm kinda mad.

100% this. Sony's conference delivered their presentation to perfection and it was very enjoyable to watch! Even though I only showed interest in a few of the games shown, Sony knows how to hype it up and it was the best E3 conference of this year so far!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 12:30:40 AM by WALDO »

duno if anyone's posted this

http://e3.nintendo.com/

literally the only thing i'm excited for, tho i haven't kept up much with anything else

Finally got around to catching up on these conferences and this thread.

You people are way too nice to these companies who act like games are only there to support the hardware, rather than the other way around. I remember the exact moment when the Microsoft one slipped into "F" territory, and that was near the end when they were talking about their fancy new Xboner S, saying it would be "backwards compatible" with the less fancy version of the exact same loving console. They announced it like it was a selling point, and added that no games are getting left behind. How about the entire loving generation of the 360? Surely it couldn't hurt your console to add a few thousand new titles to it, but I suppose that would mean you couldn't double dip and cash in on all those games by touching up the graphics a little and releasing it all over again, so that's off the table, right?

Anyone want to point me to whatever Square Enix is doing so I can grade them and wrap this thing up? Is it really just a showing of Deus Ex?

Bingo card nearly complete. Has anyone caught any word of microtransactions? And is there any chance that dancing giraffe was secretly Gabe Newell?

Completely disagree with your card lol, but that's alright. On a side note, I actually watched Ubisofts conference and they weren't THAT bad. I loved For Honor and South Park.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:15:14 AM by Nymph »

Gonna have to really give credit to MS for being pretty loving concise with their presentation, and moving everything along very smoothly. Very little drudgery of fluff.

Who's ready for Nintendo?

Who's ready for Nintendo?

[Proof of a Hero Gradually Increases in Sound]

Nintendo already won. No contest.

I overslept, what did Nintendo do to make them win? Is there a release date for the new Zelda?