5 (26.3%)
Keemstar
5 (26.3%)
H3H3
0 (0%)
Tumblr
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: What is the most cancerous fandom/community? [Poll reset]  (Read 10226 times)

Whichever ones that Pie Crust and MoltenKitten associate with.
I've got some bad news for you then...

the leukaemia fandom needs to frankly: SHut up... im tired of hearing about it...

you guys are loving stupid, leafyishere fanbase is blatantly the most toxic and cancerous. please put it on the poll

>won't bother you if you don't bother them
>BLF
ok
BLF is one of the most aggressive communities I've encountered. No other community I've seen has so many members who will go out of their way to attack people they don't like on other sites. Even Badspot has posted before "here's this user's email, go do what you will with it"

obviously you've never step foot in the 9gag community, those middle school motherforgeters make us look like the patron saints of the internet

undertale
leafy is here
loving FURRIES

I'd say minecraft, with MLP being a close second.

the number one cancer
anime

It's hard to tell who's the minority and who's the majority, because the minority often have such a loud and penetrating voice and the majority often don't make much of a fuss about it.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 09:57:56 AM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »

MLP
FNAF
Minecraft
Undertale is catching up very quickly with all of the cringey deviantart stuff
Leafy's fanbase
Keemstar's fanbase (does he even have one at this point, like really, who even likes him)
Steven Universe
Tumblr's community
Furries

really it depends on the time period.

I'm sad to say that Undertale is currently the most cancerous. But go back a few months before Undertale was released, and FNaF would be the most cancerous. Go back a year before FNaF was released, it was MLP that reigned cancer supreme. Minecraft is a bit omnipresent and spreading everywhere since 2009 and hasn't slowed down any, it just assimilates the current cancer into itself.

Why isn't there an 'all of the above' option