blockchip thrives off of stuffting on any thread lord tony EVER posts in

Author Topic: blockchip thrives off of stuffting on any thread lord tony EVER posts in  (Read 34218 times)

Get off, Blockrichard, i have to agree you stuffpost too much. Get out the forums, richard. AND stop stalking Lord tony. I dont even know anymore if Lord tony is also bad.

this made me cringe so hard

not because of what it's trying to convey, but because of how it is conveyed

this made me cringe so hard

not because of what it's trying to convey, but because of how it is conveyed

He's under autism tm's protection
It's a wonder that so many people still haven't gotten over that I have autism.

get out of jail free card, now accomplished by saying that you have autism

get out of jail free card, now accomplished by saying that you have autism
I don't know why you think i'm trying to use autism as an excuse.
I am not and never have intentionally tried to use autism as an excuse for something. I rarely even mention it in conversations unless someone calls me autistic as an insult or somebody else brings it up.

it really is one of their goto arguments

I am not and never have intentionally tried to use autism as an excuse for something. I rarely even mention it in conversations unless someone calls me autistic as an insult or somebody else brings it up.
Instead of responding to others making fun of you, how about you respond to these instead?

Good for you. Your opinion means nothing to anyone when it has no logical foundation. You are not adding anything to this debate other than how you 'feel' about what other people are doing. Thinking objectively, with a game that hails player agency as such an important thing, they sure don't think their players are smart enough and have to instead sanction NPCs from death because if that NPC can die, their """fined-tuned""" plot crumbles because they can't possibly write alternative methods to finishing quests when a contextual NPC dies.

I don't care what you think about killing innocent people because that's not relevant. It's not about what's right and it's not about morals, it's about a simple action being impossible out of a complete disregard for good mechanical design on the developer's part.

It comes down to the fact that killing a kid in a game is bad rating-wise, and since Bethesda isn't going to write any interesting children characters anyways, there's no reason to have them in the first place. I know you want to jerk your little hate boner by calling Tony a child-murdering masochistic psychopath, but forget you, okay?

This all started with my opinions on Fallout 4 and Blockchip still is on about it.

Instead of responding to others making fun of you, how about you respond to these instead?
b-b-but blockchip isn't allowed to respond to lord tony!!

made bold for the clowns

made bold for the clowns
I mean you're autistic too so makes sense you're defending blockchip.

I mean you're autistic too so makes sense you're defending blockchip.
guess thats why you defend tony too

I guess patton360 is also in the Universal Blacklist.

Blockchip
FaZe Adapt
Patton360 NEW!

I guess patton360 is also in the Universal Blacklist.

Blockchip
FaZe Adapt
Patton360 NEW!
when was this stuff established and who decides this

I dont know.

Does the forums have a User blacklist?