so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2056946 times)

There's still Halo PC/Custom Edition, Project Cartographer/Halo 2, Installation 01 (whenever it's done), and hoping that 343 decides to port the MCC to the PC when they're done with the console version

your implying they wont shut down the latter two

your implying they wont shut down the latter two
Project Cartographer, maybe, even though Halo 2 Vista and Games for Windows Live are dead, so there's no other way to play Halo 2 Vista except with Project Cartographer

But they haven't so far, despite how fast they've (Microsoft) been acting on taking down Halo Online, which, Frank O'Connor actually talked about why they were so adamant about doing so

But we'll just have to wait and see what sort of actions that 343 may, or may not take against Project Cartographer, so it's best to enjoy it while it still exists

As for Installation 01, the devs actually got 343's permission to continue forward with it as long as there's no money involved
https://installation01.org/updates/343-industries
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 02:06:37 AM by Masterlegodude »

seth, can you change the poll

i'm sick and tired of "so how's school"

reeee
ehhhhhhh

wake up it's night discussion topic

wake up it's night discussion topic
how could I sleep in the presence of such a scary pic

Doot discussion topic i guess

it’s not in the skeletons mouth

We all sleep. Meanwhile I'm trying to do stuff and taking one home for the team.

why does guess have a u in it

when you have insomnia and want to play Blockland but only 12 people are on smh

when you have insomnia and the sleeping pills aren't working so you have to resist the urge to take the entire bottle at once so you can finally be at peace