so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2013652 times)

soon to be yearly night discussion topic

boutta order a 90 dollar helmet for halloween

i just realized that today is day 1225 and right now it's night 1225

does anyone struggle with saying you love someone? i struggled saying it to my relationships, i struggle saying it to my family, and i struggle saying it to my friends. it's not that i don't, i don't actually know why it's hard

edit: this IS too deep for this topic i probably should have put this in the gay thread
i find it's too 'emotionally genuine' to say. so if you're 'ironic xD' or you're relatively prideful, you'd be hesitant to say it cause it leaves you feeling vulnerable cause of how honest you'd have to be when saying it, as opposed to masking it with tones of sarcasm or bravado

or maybe you have other emotional issues. or commitment issues. i dunno. i dont judge

so there ya go. a response two months late

well seeing as this thread isn't fully dead quite yet why not bump it and check in again hi hello how was ur guy's christmas :>

well seeing as this thread isn't fully dead quite yet why not bump it and check in again hi hello how was ur guy's christmas :>
r i p
i just realized that today is day 1225 and right now it's night 1225
i find it's too 'emotionally genuine' to say. so if you're 'ironic xD' or you're relatively prideful, you'd be hesitant to say it cause it leaves you feeling vulnerable cause of how honest you'd have to be when saying it, as opposed to masking it with tones of sarcasm or bravado

or maybe you have other emotional issues. or commitment issues. i dunno. i dont judge

so there ya go. a response two months late
Bumping an epic bread

I think Brikichu suffered brain damage in his absence

I decorated cookies which was epic

i ate cookies and that was good

it's time for my monthly visit again hi how's it hanging c:
i ate cookies and that was good
do u remember how good the cookies were

it's time for my monthly visit again hi how's it hanging c:
It's been two months, actually

it's time for my monthly visit again hi how's it hanging c:do u remember how good the cookies were
hi seth!!