so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2013718 times)

I refuse to believe it is "the next day" until I go to bed. Some might say I'm up at 2am, but I'm really just up at like... 14 pm, you know? Time will catch up with me when I go to sleep...

I don't know if anyone else reasons staying up in this way, but I do. It makes me feel better on those nights where I stay up til dawn.

but not what?
instead of the blinding yellow circle there's a shiny white circle

I refuse to believe it is "the next day" until I go to bed. Some might say I'm up at 2am, but I'm really just up at like... 14 pm, you know? Time will catch up with me when I go to sleep...

I don't know if anyone else reasons staying up in this way, but I do. It makes me feel better on those nights where I stay up til dawn.
that's actually a really neat way of thinking about it

i've always wondered
in a "groundhog day" situation, would the day restart when you go to bed or when the clock hits 12:00?

i've always wondered
in a "groundhog day" situation, would the day restart when you go to bed or when the clock hits 12:00?
actually I think in the movie there was a situation where he was up with his girlfriend after midnight and went back after he fell asleep

oh stuff sorry kermit ill smash that mf like button now

ayo we're streaming jumanji get in here

ah man I ain't feeling it tonight
I'll probably stay on a little longer then just leave this open til I wake up again

i still want some slim jims

:nes:
^what the hell is this

i still want some slim jims
come to my house ill share some and we can play some smash

yo what the forget is this

« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 02:31:46 AM by Timestamp »