so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2056926 times)

My mom is not a very good comedian.

I'm the best joke she ever made.
ok for some reason that reminds me of the funniest thing i've ever said

i was in an improv troupe and we did a game called Addicts Anonymous where theyd send one player out of the room and the audience would decide what the people left on stage were addicted to. dude would come back in and we'd act addicted and he'd guess what the addiction was

our audience chose autoerotic asphyxiation so i was sitting there doubled over speaking in a raspy voice and wheezing

and i said "it doesn't help when you have asthma" and i got the biggest laugh i've ever gotten i was so proud

I really need to go to bed

Fun fact: Based on raw arithmetic, this thread gains about 32 posts every night. You can expect page 100 to be reached nine days from now, on night 47.

We should hold a festival.

I'm not using actual nightly posts for my average because it's two in the morning. If some insane Australian wants to do that for me, then they should feel free to do so.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 02:06:15 AM by WaterOre »

u guys ever see that video where the lady gets her face torn off her head by a pitbull

u guys ever see that video where the lady gets her face torn off her head by a pitbull
no but have you seen the video where a lady punctures a dude's richard with her heel and he pisses blood

What the forget do you watch in your spare time

Where?

no but have you seen the video where a lady punctures a dude's richard with her heel and he pisses blood
yes
What the forget do you watch in your spare time
minecraft lets play
Where?
the internet specifically liveleak

the internet
Is "the internet" code for a drug den somewhere in Kenya

yes
oh yeah i forgot you're one of the people that i sent it to

the internet specifically liveleak
But where on LiveLeak?