so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2054961 times)

its weird because its only on the forums not anywhre else

seriosuly its a weird issue

did you ask the forums if it could not?

i should seriously like have a counter of how many discussion topics have come from this one because man it's getting a lot
its weird because its only on the forums not anywhre else
may b it's telin u somting...........
hey
hi

my old computer had a video that was 22 gb because i accidentally turned fraps on

i should seriously like have a counter of how many discussion topics have come from this one because man it's getting a lot
ta-da i did it

rip-off discussion topics that came from this one (please don't make any more or bump any old ones for the love of god we really don't need this spam in off-topic)

day discussion topic i guess (actually a pretty ok one)
both topics are locked discussion topic i guess
all the time discussion topic i guess
morning discussion topic i guess
evening discussion topic i guess
all topics are open discussion i guess
never discussion topic i guess
school discussion topic i guess (another pretty ok one too)
everytime discussion topic i guess

my old computer had a video that was 22 gb because i accidentally turned fraps on
lmao

I skipped over you, how the forget did I skip over YOU

the fact you like, actively participate in and enjoy running the biggest general discussion topic is honestly saying a lot about you, you are NEVER inflammatory in arguments that arise either, you really like to keep discussion going (pretty much a fact at this point) and I hope you keep the night discussion topic open forever, I like it
<3 u maxwel

this be a picture of the Shark & Friends picture's canvas

I need some suggestions (With said person's avatar please)

It honestly blows my mind that this picture is still a thing I still actively want to update.
There's also the part where I think I've improved greatly at drawing thanks to this.
also does anyone want me to erase Unova once I run out of space for the last person.

hey can i be put on there

hey can i be put on there
excuse me sir, you need to provide a reference image...

also does anyone want me to erase Unova once I run out of space for the last person.
yea go ahead he's not really too relevant anymore anywho