so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2051802 times)

Guess who feels like congested ass all of the sudden? I do!!

because this doesn't surprise anyone
I'm not sure what you're trying to say, exactly,
it is immediately obvious that it is different, given that I've talked about such things here before on a number of occasions, and there's never been a drama thread about it and there's never even been any kind of running joke about it

aaa what's happening in here

it just doesn't matter.

The point isn't that it's inherently a problem to mention your kinks and special interestes, rather that it's increasingly stupid to do so and then get upset when the forum trolls use it as leverage against you. At that point, you're giving them ammunition while being fully aware how sensitive of a topic it is to yourself. It's that stark lack of foresight that ends up with cases like willy.

hey guys, i was browsing newest on imgur and look what i found...

(edit: how2format)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 10:34:38 PM by King of the Bill »

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, exactly,
it is immediately obvious that it is different, given that I've talked about such things here before on a number of occasions, and there's never been a drama thread about it and there's never even been any kind of running joke about it
no one has a reason to care about you being a furry, why would they? what's so special about that

but when you're someone like mr man or willy who has a forgeted up special interest or two, then it's different. not in your case though

also deja vu
double deja vu
forget
deja vu means somethings happening to the timespace continuum or your memories or something

trust me i'm a professional

deja vu means somethings happening to the timespace continuum or your memories or something

trust me i'm a professional
uhm no it means eurobeat and intense drifting

hey look i posted this an hour and one second after u neat huh

quote me and youre getting blocked, losers

I was typing something up for a drama and then I realised it had no relevance to that drama, so I thought I'd post it here instead and clear my frustration.

--

A long time ago on Kreon's server, when all of the events failed to work on my vehicle pads, I was using my spanner to try and get things rolling again on my company HQ. DragonSlayer or DraganoidSlayer or some loving cunt comes up behind me with a gun and starts yelling demands. Demands I can't loving see because I'm intensly focusing on the event window, minding my own business. Eventually after a warning shot I turn around, and see him blabbing on about some RP thief bullstuff, to which I appropriately tell him to forget off (in nicer terms, explaining that I'm working). When he doesn't forget off and starts firing on me, I'm forced to pull out my shotgun and one-shot the piece of stuff. He then starts a whole song and dance drama because he believes that when I turned around, I used events to get that shotgun, even though the first thing I do on ANY RP server is always load up with my armour and weapons and hit my respawn checkpoint because I'm not a loving idiot.

--

Like, honestly. If somebody is building in an RP server, it should be an unwritten rule that you don't annoy them, because even they can acknowledge your existence, all you're going to end up doing is starting a giant server-wide stuffstorm and look like a handicap.

EDIT: Furthermore, I had a loving gas mask and body armour on at the time. How can you look at a fully armoured character and not think "Hmm, maybe he's well armed, might want to avoid directly confronting him?"
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 05:55:01 AM by McJob »