so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2014224 times)

i know i've been posting about pokemon a lot lately but i honestly do not give a forget
why do i have the ability to name 500+ pokemon off the top of my head upon barely seeing them but i can't remember most of the stuff i learned in school

i know i've been posting about pokemon a lot lately but i honestly do not give a forget
why do i have the ability to name 500+ pokemon off the top of my head upon barely seeing them but i can't remember most of the stuff i learned in school
(autism joke)

(autism joke)
ha gonna steal your thunder, starfish

it's because of the autism

it's because of the autism
long exposure to the radioactive element forumium must've caused this
also lego lad consider your thunder stolen by nonnel because i've replied to his comment instead of yours

I'm pretty sure that's what they put in vaccines

I'm pretty sure that's what they put in vaccines
Autism is a Genetic Defect, we've determined that much.
https://www.seeker.com/chinese-scientists-create-autistic-monkeys-1770772834.html
https://www.google.com/#q=autistic+chimpanzee ( I know, a tony move, but I'm too lazy to pick more out.)

tearing down a magnetron

average monmday night

josalee i gotta quit drinking so much and mke something of my life

oh please it was like 80
no air conditioning

plus I live in a tiny in-law unit that has no insulation because it's 50+ years old

my air conditioning just went out too #arizona

boy do i love having my air conditioned it's just so nice and cool when i need it to be

niga niga niga
...niga niga niga niga
i'm 300 octillion percent niga