so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2081699 times)

ouch
wait why didnt you bring sweaters and pants n stuff
i have everything except for my gloves, they were in the truck and it was gone at the time

would you say that you feel missourable
die a slow painful death

motherloving story time

So for the past month and a half, I haven't been able to eat lunch at school because no funds in my account, and my parents are strugging with their money heavily right now. So in my attempt to get a job, I made a post on my town's Facebook page, saying I'm desperately needing a job, explaining my situation and capabilities, along with me being a computer whiz. Well, I've recieved over 40 comments and a forgetton of replies in said comments, likes galore, 4 parents are donating money to my lunch acc, the loving mayor came by and gave me a 100 dollar bill for it and whatever I need help with, I've nailed 3 jobs. One job being cleaning trucks and lawn equipment, gonna do that tomorrow. Second is starting up a PC repair business, an in-home one, I gotta design the logo for the cards along with pricing and Facebook page. 3rd job is either remodel work cleanup or help with clearing out garage. People are also offering to donate me winter clothing and such as well, along with a million nice and supportive comments.

TLDR; holy loving stuff skiatook is kickass

proof picture if u care, names are censored

whoever came up with skiatookian needs to skiashoot themselves

« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 01:27:14 AM by Insert Name Here² »

if you need art for your business cards hmu

if you need art for your business cards hmu

the subtle off-white coloring... the tasteful thickness of it... oh my god, it even has a watermark.

i want a refund
i gave him a card template and he handed me back a slice of cheese with ink on it
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 02:56:03 AM by Becquerel »

are we gonna have to take this outside
who tha f00k u think u talkin 2 bozo

i would go to skiatook to fight insert name here if it wasnt 6000 miles away from me

any1 still up 2night and if so how r u :>