so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2056641 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRD6jn-vHaU

remember guys
when you meet people you don't like
you just gotta uh
left swipe dat

my legs are tickling and im typing this sentence now but now im typing another sentence and now i just paused and i paused again after that first pause and wait does this story have a lmit i feel like oh no i lost what i was thinking i dont remember but i thinm lol that was funny idk why i just laughed roght now what was i even talking about i should stop  stuff i think im okay now thank you for uoyuou cocern

he's gone a-wall boys lets pack it up

help i feel it in my body

sometimes i wish the search/address bar on chrome would get bigger so i can see the text while i type it
right now i rely on speed dial

oOPS sry i lost track of time but happy night <3

it's the most wonderful time of the year

I can't wait to see what mystery gift my BF from new mexico sent me tomorrow (hopefully)

i want to get a chicken sandwich and some fries from arbys but i cant because my dad is in a hospital  and cant drive me there and my mom would refuse

i want to get a chicken sandwich and some fries from arbys but i cant because my dad is in a hospital  and cant drive me there and my mom would refuse
dude you just reminded me that i got fries in the fridge thanks

I can't wait to see what mystery gift my BF from new mexico sent me tomorrow (hopefully)
a bullet

so i went to a hiring event at the aldi grocery store near me
i had so much trouble filling out the application because of my vision i need money for glasses forget stuff richards