so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2051779 times)

edd you're triggering my vore ptsd please stop

my avatar is awesome :D

im having flashbacks of when stocking ruined my thread

ive made so many new friends recently, some even feel like direct upgrades to people that are gone and i couldnt be happier, i get validated without prompt every day and no one stuffs on me for needing support sometimes anymore, no one calls me clingy if i wish them a nice day or ignores me, no one makes me feel gross for wanting to spend time with them either, i feel so happy

oh yeah and i met a girl if you catch my drift

yeah healthy relationships seem insane when you havent been having any & wonder how you even managed without. i would be a way happier person if i could replace some friends

fake, you play blockland

ive made so many new friends recently, some even feel like direct upgrades to people that are gone and i couldnt be happier, i get validated without prompt every day and no one stuffs on me for needing support sometimes anymore, no one calls me clingy if i wish them a nice day or ignores me, no one makes me feel gross for wanting to spend time with them either, i feel so happy
this is a really nice post, congrats fella

with my purchase of real drugs i got 'herbal ecstasy' & took one and i gotta say guys im so high on the vitamins right now

with my purchase of real drugs i got 'herbal ecstasy' & took one and i gotta say guys im so high on the vitamins right now
dude if you're high on vitamins you can walk through walls, try it

i'm high on vitamin gummies

i find that neil cicierega's remixes of pop songs are better than the originals so i'm listening to them on repeat

aww that's awesome i'm glad ur happy!

god i wish that were me

im having flashbacks of when stocking ruined my thread
Sorry im a blockland baby from mid 2016 who is he