so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2014147 times)

y'all ever just, feel weird because you finally have friends who wanna spend time with you?

y'all ever just, feel weird because you finally have friends who wanna spend time with you?
no lol you loser

no but that probably comes after having bad friends for a while maybe?

also wheres your maid outfit i wanna see how cute it is

Going to see Metallica tonight

bro literally me for the past 9 months it's actually a huge foreign concept to me

me since dec 2017. helped me come out of my shell too - life hasnt been the same since that month

everyone's gangsta until group drama starts, that's when it's your queue to figure out who's the realest and dip lol

You must now endure voice chat where stuff is thrown and planets collide

bro literally me for the past 9 months it's actually a huge foreign concept to me
me since dec 2017. helped me come out of my shell too - life hasnt been the same since that month
i love hearing this, ey that's great!
also wheres your maid outfit i wanna see how cute it is
same

id do another maid costume pic but i dont wanna get blasted with mean comments like last time

ill consider it though!

who cares about mean comments its just the 14 year old denizens of this hole they dont actually mean it

i will protec

hi i'm gonna play burnout paradise again yeehaw

ummmmm its in the tytle