so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2041735 times)

saw bladee perform live in brixton on the 29th with two friends and it was so sick, largest crowd he's ever had + longest set he ever did and he performed a new song. mosh pits were insane too

it's not april fools yet for me so no funny business in this thread until 20 minutes from now or else

Captain's log stardate 89339.84

I have been accepted and even forgotten by the simulation, unfortunately I can't delay the operation any longer.

am i an starfish for getting upset about being third-wheeled when trying to play video games with a friend and his girlfriend
his gf was on the opposite team and he just ... sat around and did nothing and kept telling her "dont walk here babe i put traps :) :) :)" and lost on purpose

am i an starfish for getting upset about being third-wheeled when trying to play video games with a friend and his girlfriend
his gf was on the opposite team and he just ... sat around and did nothing and kept telling her "dont walk here babe i put traps :) :) :)" and lost on purpose
This means it's high time to get a girlfriend.

Alternatively kill your friend and his gf?

Wait no, do what cblock said definitely.

its almost april 2nd :(

This means it's high time to get a girlfriend.
i'm gay where can i buy a gamer boyfriend
Alternatively kill your friend and his gf?
i unfriended him and left his discord because they both left to a different voice channel. the last person in the channel with me started berating me (while referring to me in third person?? even though i was the only other person in there?) because It's Their Relationship And They Can Play How They Want To
but like. damn. don't subject other people to ur lovey dovey inting bullstuff

i unfriended him and left his discord because they both left to a different voice channel. the last person in the channel with me started berating me (while referring to me in third person?? even though i was the only other person in there?) because It's Their Relationship And They Can Play How They Want To
but like. damn. don't subject other people to ur lovey dovey inting bullstuff

Wow being rude and uncaring like that is how someone gets themselves on a psycho hitlist

Your friends are uncool