so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2013978 times)

yeehaw partners, how's it going

Who put an overly designed Mega Man character in the City Escape level of Sonic Adventure?

« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 10:54:21 PM by cblock360 »

That's obviously Yehawptimus Prime

it is very windy where im at. i could even hear the wind whistle and scream

my boss wants to go through like 5 feedback loops per animation and i have to make about 20. the feedback blows as well and mostly have to do with 'no, in real life i do this pose slightly differently, so change it to that.'

my boss wants to go through like 5 feedback loops per animation and i have to make about 20. the feedback blows as well and mostly have to do with 'no, in real life i do this pose slightly differently, so change it to that.'
currently almost on 10 feedback loops for one animation. this can't be good for production, i'm spending a full 9t5 week on one animation because 'when u fold ur hands from the cold u put them on ur elbows not arms' 'no shivering, it looks like they are dying' 'folding arms like that is too hostile' 'no there needs to be a slight pause in between the steps' bla bla bla & all im doing here is just undoing work and redoing work because this and that needs to be changed and effects this and that bone.

im not complaining, im filling my hours for school, im out of here in a few months, but damn this micromanagement is toxic for me and the product. management gets mad when i talk about it too, its very clear they want their internship-robots to just be yes-men and that is that

on a happier animation-related note: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiEjz_-8wfk
look at this. i am overwhelmed. i want to do something with it so badly but i can't because i have other obligations.
finding things like this overwhelms me with happiness. i am excited for New Tool. there's so much potential.
such beauty. it makes me tear up. that's not an exaggeration. it's so loving cool

wtf this is really good

hey i was in a car accident today, nobody was hurt thankfully except the cars they're pretty hurt