so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2013769 times)

i saw a car accident happen today

hey i was in a car accident today, nobody was hurt thankfully except the cars they're pretty hurt
Poor cars :(

what happened?

hey i was in a car accident today, nobody was hurt thankfully except the cars they're pretty hurt
will the cars survive?

Poor cars :(

what happened?
i was driving home on the highway (this is a rly bad highway for traffic ugh it can either be mostly clear or completely congested sometimes with a sudden change like what happened here it's ridiculous) and i was just driving moderately behind someone going about the same speed as them in the middle lane when they suddenly change to the right lane (not even the fast lane) without any sign of slowing down then before i know it there's a car that's mostly stopped not too far ahead due to the traffic, i braked as hard as i could but still rear-ended them. thankfully emergency services arrived not too long afterwards and got the situation taken care of pretty quickly. had to get my car towed back home. didn't seem to hit hard enough for the airbags to deploy but my car's front is still pretty busted up now. maybe it could be repairable with a lotta work, but i think my parents are just thinking of getting me another used car later instead. my dad is cool and already took care of most of the stuff involving the insurance

i'm already pretty over it now probably since i've been slightly desensitized with a very similar situation happening about a month or two ago on the same part of the same highway with the same car. i was on the part of the rly bad traffic where everyone had to stop and go a whole lot, and when i stopped and they started going the car wouldn't move at all and i freaked out a lot more and had to end up towing that too. we finally fully repaired the thing that was causing that a few weeks ago too....... it rly was mostly similar with the difference being another car was involved and there's more damage. that highway with my car is apparently cursed

i rly feel bad for the other person involved tho. she's around the same age as me (probably going home from classes too) and when my dad and i went up to her for exchanging information and stuff i noticed she had tears going down her face. broke my heart :c but thankfully she wasn't hurt physically either
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 01:30:32 AM by gr8dayseth »

man what a pain in the ass highway to deal with. but hey at least no human injuries that's always a plus

glad i dont have to deal with stuffty highways like that since pretty much anything i need to get to is local and close by

Got caught lacking while I was thinking about loveualized plant OCs and internet child grooming, forgot to maintain safe driving distance and plowed into the back of someone's car like an idiot. Time to play TF2

i wasn't tailgating them lol, i just didn't expect to see a fully stopped car immediately as they switched lanes, without slowing down at all, and without using their turn signal. i didn't have a whole lotta warning to immediately realize what was happening. that person must've barely missed the other car. regardless i made the situation better by braking as soon as i did, it could've ended worse

Maybe you should scrape the grease and cum off your windshield so you can see where you driving brother

yea brother sure you didnt have much time to brake 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Maybe you should scrape the grease and cum off your windshield so you can see where you driving brother
yea brother sure you didnt have much time to brake 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Ugh. Toxic