so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2014382 times)

do any of you play dc universe online for ps4
I used to play it for the PS3

oh yeah i also worked like the past 3 days and they were all considered holidays so i get a bit of extra cash which is quite nice

hope you're all doing well, it's been a while since ive really talked to any of you
aw that's nice, yea i've been doing pretty good lately actually :)

Fffk I hear a top spinning and everything starts spinning when I close my eyes

Actually it might just be the cooler nevermind.

it's bedtime!

real bedtime hours!! right now!

Fffk I hear a top spinning and everything starts spinning when I close my eyes

Actually it might just be the cooler nevermind.
inception

it's bedtime!

real bedtime hours!! right now!
well actually its real "imjusthomefromschool" hours

well actually its real "imjusthomefromschool" hours
for me it was real “justwokeup” hours

do any of you have any ideas for if your cat is having some liver disorder and has been refusing to eat for days?

i went to the vet and they gave her this IV thing which flushed out her fluids and she ate for a little under a week and now she stopped eating again and almost never moves

went to the vet again today and they said just keep trying to feed her whatever she could possibly choose to eat

the only other option would be to give her IV for 2 weeks but that costs thousands of dollars

do any of you have any ideas for if your cat is having some liver disorder and has been refusing to eat for days?

Aside from a vet just try different foods some cats can be real butts about being picky

Tried canned tuna or sardeens? if you really want try canned smoked oysters also

Basically anything with a strong long lasting smell because that's where they derive allot of their sense of taste from.

Aside from a vet just try different foods some cats can be real butts about being picky

Tried canned tuna or sardeens? if you really want try canned smoked oysters also

Basically anything with a strong long lasting smell because that's where they derive allot of their sense of taste from.
tried tuna and a bunch of other random cat foods. not sure if we tried oysters or sardeens though. tomorrow my dad n brother say they might try to forcefeed her with this eye-drop-like bottle.