so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2013625 times)

ah yes my favorite console the nintendo 1064
don't you mean 1024? it's not legit unless it's a power of 2

don't you mean 1024? it's not legit unless it's a power of 2
smh doesnt own an n64

i actually got one somewhere, my parents bought one years and years ago but never used it. i wonder where it is now, and if it would sell for anything...

i actually got one somewhere, my parents bought one years and years ago but never used it. i wonder where it is now, and if it would sell for anything...
they go for cheap - you can pick them up easily. i got one with cables and controller for just £20 at a local retro games fair
unless if you have a rare-colored console tho. chances of that are slim tho

that's actually pretty cool :o

smh doesnt own an n64

never owned one but i had a few nearby i used as a kid. i still remember laughing my ass off when you can just shoot the bank teller the first second you can do anything in 007: the world is not enough.

it's a good night to be a

Think I might make a second poll

hating school always seems to be so topical and i don't think i will ever understand why some people dislike it so vehemently

i enjoy learning even though sometimes i am not very good at it so it's fine for me

hating school always seems to be so topical and i don't think i will ever understand why some people dislike it so vehemently

i enjoy learning even though sometimes i am not very good at it so it's fine for me
Most people don't mind learning, its the teachers/other students/staff that make the time at school loving hell