so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2014251 times)

someone's never had their lunch stolen by a seagull
what kind of big balled seagulls do they have over there

someone's never had their lunch stolen by a seagull
no seagulls in colorado, landlocked state
except not really because there's always seagulls in the parking lots and i don't know where the forget they come from, but i don't eat my lunch in grocery store parking lots so i'm safe

yes hi game of thrones ended and the ending scenes made me cry like a bitch

was it as terrible as they said it would be

i dont mind the story i dont over brown townyze and critique stuff but yeah ppl arent happy

I honestly thought the ending wasn't too bad, just rushed. If D&D had taken the extra 2 seasons and fleshed everything out properly I feel like it would have been way better.

aaaa i dont like this pfp but i have to use it because of my thead aaaaaaaaaa

I honestly thought the ending wasn't too bad, just rushed. If D&D had taken the extra 2 seasons and fleshed everything out properly I feel like it would have been way better.
going by the little ive seen of the existing eps, the fact they tried to rush-close the series is super obvious. its really unfortunate as the source story has a lot of potential satisfying ways to end it, but they took a simplified route in closing out/breaking off the multiple storylines.

im not gonna watch game of thrones cause i was spoiled

hi here in oklahoma there be tornado but i am now safe

hi here in oklahoma there be tornado but i am now safe
the tornado is actually a nuke
oh no i hear it
"War... war never changes"

ive finally gotten an important friend of mine to contact the police about the abuse they've been faced with at home and from other people in their personal life, both physical and loveual, their step-dad smashed them against a wall four times and threatened to drop them, and that was finally too much to keep hearing about, and i reached out to a friend in the area who is a helpline worker to help get them out, it's been a very long day, but we've finally got them somewhere safe for now, no clue what tomorrow will bring, but the gears are in motion to get this person safety permanently.

ive been late to work a bunch and been written up because ive been staying up all night on vc with them so they don't attempt Self Delete, and it's a relief to finally have them out of that house

i refuse to lose any more people i care about in my life, ive lost many because of my own actions that i have now rectified, and now im working to not lose someone because of other peoples actions than i hope will be able to be rectified.

hope you're all doing well, all the best

im just getting my ps3 to work so im ok

wow man, good for u for reaching out to ur friend. that sounds awful :(

for some reason i dont wanna walk in any dark area without a song playing