Author Topic: Sniper Rifle [NEW], Security Camera, Garage Door, Trays  (Read 16220 times)

A version of kaje's sniper rifle that fires slightly faster and features a better model and reloading animations!
Will get updated in the future when I get around to editing the firing and explosion effects.

Credits to Arekan for the sounds!

click the image to download

its a door brick. openCW points the camera to its left, openCCW to its right, and close to center.

may get updates or something. idk. i may release more bricks. the prophecy has become true

has three states: closed, half open, fully opened.
use openCCW to open it to half, and openCW to open it fully.

dimensions: 1x14x10
i know its odd, but dont ask me to make another version that's different sized. if you really insist on it and would like to do it yourself (if you know how to make bricks) you can pm me for the .blend file so you can bother around with it yourself.

its large for a home garage door, but appropriately sized for say a warehouse or vehicle repair shop.

Stack of trays! Brick size is 2x3x2f.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 05:57:41 PM by Conan »

This would be great combined with that camera brick event addon, if it still works.

This would be great combined with that camera brick event addon, if it still works.
it doesn't sadly. it causes massive console spam.

it doesn't sadly. it causes massive console spam.
working on camera events. really easy to remake, looking at the default camera events; for some reason it just never was done...?

edit: done. since its not a brick i put it in nother topic.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:01:38 AM by Conan »

updated: its now a door brick

was just about to ask if it was one. sweet dude

oh cool, what does it toggle?

oh cool, what does it toggle?
CW toggles the camera looking at its left and looking straight, CCW right and straight.

now all we need is for someone to make a stealth map involving this and zone bricks

now all we need is for someone to make a stealth map involving this and zone bricks
this so hard

Metal GEAR
Metal GEAAAAAAR

Snake? What happened!?

I've needed this for so loving long thank you

damn conan, you crankin out these addons