OP

Abortion is a right everyone has
79 (53%)
Abortion is OK in some situations
54 (36.2%)
Abortion should be banned
16 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 149

Author Topic: What is your opinion on Abortion  (Read 9675 times)

only if its life threatening

only if its life threatening
get an abortion or ill kill u

it should be legal but disencouraged

if a woman's life is at stake, tear that bitch out

I think it's okay only if the parents literally don't have enough money to keep the baby alive without ruining themselves or if the woman was forced to be pregnant

it should be legal but disencouraged
this is how it always has been and how it should be
keeping abortions legal and providing legitimate loveual education and providing proper birth control is the only proven method of reducing abortion rates. Everything else just increases illegitimate abortions, not reducing the total amount and putting even more lives at risk, leading to more deaths. Even putting the morality argument aside, if you want less abortions the best route is to keep it legal and provide proper birth control and loveual education. It's just what's in your best interest.

babies are parasites on the mother until they are born so
abortion is a right that every pregnant woman should have
I think it's okay only if the parents literally don't have enough money to keep the baby alive without ruining themselves or if the woman was forced to be pregnant
have a baby that you don't want because it's your fault

babies are parasites on the mother until they are born so
abortion is a right that every pregnant woman should have

should a woman be able to back out on a whim even in the third trimester

if there were a good way of limiting who and how you could get them then I'd say situationally. however, every case is a judgement call that is really best made by the mother to be (or not to be, I guess) so the best solution is to keep it open for everyone. if you don't want one don't get it, if you want or need one do it.