Author Topic: How bullets don't work.  (Read 8488 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
itt: badspot learns that pusillanimous individual ass white boys don't understand how bullets work
but that's just a theory

Yeah but in the modern age you don't need to actually be a gun toting Bro to find out about guns.  You can just search the internet or play a video game.  You can see literally anything just by typing it into google.  

the liberals are trying to take away our guns

glad to know the forgeters at youtube and the users support this dumbass

whut chu talking bout this is totally how a bullet works
"That's 65% more bullet, per bullet!"

This right here is my biggest loving pet peeve with videogames, movies, anything that uses firearms. It makes me cringe so loving hard seeing this stuff.

Like this right here, look at this garbage from garry's mod. They put the loving ejection port on the wrong side of the gun. I hope you like shell casings in your face.

"That's 65% more bullet, per bullet!"
"What idiot picked thi-"

I'm different!

This right here is my biggest loving pet peeve with videogames, movies, anything that uses firearms. It makes me cringe so loving hard seeing this stuff.

Like this right here, look at this garbage from garry's mod. They put the loving ejection port on the wrong side of the gun. I hope you like shell casings in your face.

Silly Cavik. Those are lefties assault rifles.

[img ]https://files.garrysmods.org/10772/2/1024x768.jpg[/img]

>CSS & 1.6

Silly Cavik. Those are lefties assault rifles.
In his right shoulder.

Only left handed people use guns like that

As you can see the reflection in his visor is colleges across America

Badspot? More like Madspot am i right?
Please dont ban me