Author Topic: Block Wars - 10th Anniversary Stream/Discord Links  (Read 28482 times)

i would gladly do any character no one has claimed yet

If you need a 12 year old/squeaker voice for a small character in some funny moment then I'll be up for it.

i would gladly do any character no one has claimed yet
Same

I wanna be in a scene with mod. Since one day he will be my husband

Nick has a good voice

Nick has a good voice

Let's forgetin' hear it, boo.

Also, Chewie will have a more extended part in the next one, now that we introduced he can talk.

Same

I wanna be in a scene with mod. Since one day he will be my husband
:o <3 swholli are you willing to make dreams come true?

oh forget it's happening again, good thing my summer break is near

Here's an idea: replace the crew pit on the bridge of the Executor with an orchestra pit. How do you think they always have that nice march music going?

I'll gladly do a voice role. PM me for when I can audition?

You can audition whenever. If you don't want your audition to be a public file, you can PM me it.

ill just continue doing what i do

red instead of yellow. interesting.

i just had a dream about star wars episode 5 myself but all i can remember was obi wan saying he put his gpl implant (device from deus ex) in Chewie so lando could find chewie

red instead of yellow. interesting.

I made it as a callback to the original marketing for ESB, old hats and patches and such:

i just had a dream about star wars episode 5 myself but all i can remember was obi wan saying he put his gpl implant (device from deus ex) in Chewie so lando could find chewie

If I can find a feasible way to reference that in the story I will, that sounds so bizarrely funny.

when you guys get to episode 6, on jabbas barge or in jabbas palace when everyone is partying, you should have joeysworldtour (the youtuber, not the forum user) in there eating a whole bowl of nacho cheese sauce.