[iEvent] Blockoworld 2016 -- BLOCK PARTY [FOR REAL THIS TIME WE SWEAR]

Author Topic: [iEvent] Blockoworld 2016 -- BLOCK PARTY [FOR REAL THIS TIME WE SWEAR]  (Read 13418 times)

EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO LOAD THEIR STUFF IN:

please pm me now for the server password.

Any pictures of the build yet?

pretty sure there isnt a build of any substance. they'd be showing it off by now lol

pretty sure there isnt a build of any substance. they'd be showing it off by now lol

it's literally a info booth and that's it.

so update on how the hell we're gonna pull this off:

the center of the map will be the usual convention and all that jazz, but what we will be doing around the build is a block party, aka a terrain build where people can add onto what we started already.

this way everyone can have a chance to add onto what we started, or just to have a fun time during the event.

other suitable questions after you read that is "how long will blockoworld last?" the answer to that would be forever*.

*whenever either we feel like the time is up, so like 30 days or so, or continue during new years eve and have a party on the server and shut the whole thing down then.

this way i don't have to run a default minigame, or limit to what people can see or do. i am aiming for after thanksgiving for the opener, so please please PLEASE get to me on loading in your booths now before the time comes.

i'll make the cut off date Saturday, November 26th to make it fair to the people who want the space around the spawn. for everyone else, you can build hopefully on Monday, November 28th. that's going to be my end game for how we're gonna start this beast.

if the turnout for the new format works super well, expect BlockoWorld 2017 in the summer for real.

block parties are always a good thing, but will non default bricks be allowed?

block parties are always a good thing, but will non default bricks be allowed?
yes. we have brick sets on the server. if there a brick set that you use, please let us know so we can add it to the server :)

You never got back to me on that offer to host the server on my server rig.

You never got back to me on that offer to host the server on my server rig.

i got my own rig for security reasons.

Hey iEvent, I hope u guys still have the square society booth me and Jeprimer built, if not we can always join the server and load it back in. Square Society is still very interested in being involved with Blockoworld. we commend the hustle u guys have displayed recently.