Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.

Author Topic: Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.  (Read 24627 times)

/support

Also lord Tony is banproof cause he has a nice hoodie (ok im out lel)

actually tony turned it on me and it somehow turned away from me

You people would complain if I made another drama about a different person for the same issue.

So I just put two of you in one thread then you people derailed it with stupid jokes.

this is probably old news, but i find it really hard to believe path would randomly invoke an executive order from four years ago and expect it to matter. it seemed much more like just a jab at tony's hostile history than anything else

i do think that the bake sale gag might have been inappropriate given the context and environment, would have been better to just not

this is probably old news, but i find it really hard to believe path would randomly invoke an executive order from four years ago and expect it to matter. it seemed much more like just a jab at tony's hostile history than anything else
i went and prepared a post about how there's 3 pages worth of people calling lord tony lord pony over the course of his history (actually like 6 results if you narrow it down to his current account) and nobody's gotten upset about it but decided not to and closed the tab

Path is on a path of destruction

Did you read the top quote in the op...?
You realize creating a whole new drama just for one quote is pretty loving handicapped when compared to posting the quote under the already existing drama. Then again, you specialize in handicapped, so what else is new.

You realize creating a whole new drama just for one quote is pretty loving handicapped when compared to posting the quote under the already existing drama. Then again, you specialize in handicapped, so what else is new.
you realize that you deserve this drama because of how big of an autistic manchild you've been lately right?
you're either
A. trolling on purpose and jerking to your own quotes in your mothers basement going "aw yea my own handicapation gets me hard"
or you're
B. actually handicapped and have no idea whats going on because of how oblivious you are to the world around you and you can't understand social interaction
although blockland is the forum that i would LAST call a socially interactive place, it still applies as one

you realize that you deserve this drama because of how big of an autistic manchild you've been lately right?
you're either
A. trolling on purpose and jerking to your own quotes in your mothers basement going "aw yea my own handicapation gets me hard"
or you're
B. actually handicapped and have no idea whats going on because of how oblivious you are to the world around you and you can't understand social interaction
although blockland is the forum that i would LAST call a socially interactive place, it still applies as one
None of this warrants a carbon copy of a 2 day old drama that is still active. it's just patton360 throwing his childish fits as usual

None of this warrants a carbon copy of a 2 day old drama that is still active. it's just patton360 throwing his childish fits as usual
nice, you've fit yourself into option B!

this is really pathetic

nice, you've fit yourself into option B!
Maxx i've never seen you actually read a drama topic before posting. Like, ever lol.

path why does everyone loving agree with OP then