Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.

Author Topic: Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.  (Read 24746 times)

I never made any attempt to 'trick' lord tony. See:

Path would most likely be banned for "trickery" or something along those lines.

You still did something stupid, you've been a problem around the forums, and it doesn't matter that other people did it or not - I still feel that creating posts that Lord Tony can't respond to because it has "pony" in it is malicious in its own intent.

Honestly, I want all the Lord Tony drama to stop. It's been going on for the past two months and it feels like every forum-related drama post has something to do with: "THEY'RE IN THE HARVEST" or: "THEY'RE HARVESTED AND THEY HAVE A HATEBONER FOR TONY!" It's getting ridiculous.

You still did something stupid, you've been a problem around the forums, and it doesn't matter that other people did it or not - I still feel that creating posts that Lord Tony can't respond to because it has "pony" in it is malicious in its own intent.

Exploiting BLhack is just as bad as releasing backdoors.

Come on, Path.
Says the infamous Lord Pony
I had no malicious intent when i made this post. It was more of a "remember how stupid you used to be" jab on both sides. However, Tony and Patton decided to blow it out of proportions for the sake of this drama.

I knew Lord Tony had some sort of executive order related to ponies, but that has absolutely nothing to do with my post. People mention the word 'pony' all the time, and some of those posts may include lord tony in them as well. It doesn't mean that Tony has to loving quote it or is doomed to respond to it and get himself banned.

I had no malicious intent when i made this post. It was more of a "remember how stupid you used to be" jab on both sides. However, Tony and Patton decided to blow it out of proportions for the sake of this drama.

I knew Lord Tony had some sort of executive order related to ponies, but that has absolutely nothing to do with my post. People mention the word 'pony' all the time, and some of those posts may include lord tony in them as well. It doesn't mean that Tony has to loving quote it or is doomed to respond to it and get himself banned.

This makes more sense. I apologize for attempting to single you out.

lmao he's obviously bullstuffting

Me or him? I'm confused.

I'm not bullstuffting, go away

It's fine, Patton conveniently left that part out anyways.

It's fine, Patton conveniently left that part out anyways.
I left nothing out. cut the bullstuff.

even if he is its not our job to censor things for tony. he's the one with the executive order.

even if he is its not our job to censor things for tony. he's the one with the executive order.
that's all well and good. the issue here is the intent not using something related to MLP

that's all well and good. the issue here is the intent not using something related to MLP
tony had the exact same intent though