The Chronology of the Blockland Forums

Author Topic: The Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 189382 times)

Almost forgot about this thread

What was the 'too old' limit? A month? Two months?

oh stuff that was close

Bump.
I guess i actually forgot this time, thanks

Although nothing really note worthy's happened recently (that i know of), so i could have asked Rotondo to bump the thread if something of interest did happen

How about adding this thread to 2009? SuperToxic - Under the skirt
This was quite a big deal back in the day, as people started fawning over "her" after "she" posted a pic in the real life pics thread.

This was quite a big deal back in the day, as people started fawning over "her" after "she" posted a pic in the real life pics thread.
Added

Also, list tags are gone now, they've been eating up precious character space for far too long just for the sake of having a nice looking list

bruh, people are talking about msn in that topic this is giving me flashbacks

we're going to reach the point where the last point in blockland forum histroy is the death of blockland itself. soon

dont take away my 2008-era-forum fix

The game prolly wont die anytime soon, but the forums certainly will.

The game prolly wont die anytime soon, but the forums certainly will.
seems like the forums is more active than the game sometimes though

Looking back on threads is really nice and makes me wish I could've contributed more back then

Looking back on threads is really nice and makes me wish I could've contributed more back then
I think of this too, and then think of how much of an autistic prick I would've been and become glad I started using the forums early last year.