The Chronology of the Blockland Forums

Author Topic: The Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 189504 times)

today im particularly missing the way this place was just only 4-6 years ago. i wanna go back to doing nothing but play csgo surf, stuff talking on this forum and participating in the private groupchats on skype/discord on the side. idk why particularly this weekend im emo about it but id almost get a tiny tattoo as reminder of this Stupid Website. Cant Believe My Late Teens And Early Twenties Involve So Much Antiquated Message Boards And Albanian Lego Games
eat me

eat me

cannibalism is a bit out of my something something, just send me a shank.

today im particularly missing the way this place was just only 4-6 years ago. i wanna go back to doing nothing but play csgo surf, stuff talking on this forum and participating in the private groupchats on skype/discord on the side. idk why particularly this weekend im emo about it but id almost get a tiny tattoo as reminder of this Stupid Website. Cant Believe My Late Teens And Early Twenties Involve So Much Antiquated Message Boards And Albanian Lego Games
a year from now im gonna be married to someone I first met here. what a world

The beginning… of the end.

a year from now im gonna be married to someone I first met here. what a world
i literally met my best friend in the world here lmao

this website is smthn weird

Forum registration seems to no longer work after March 18th
Mar. 26th: The Blockland Forums reach a record low of 26 posts in a day
fellas, i've got it! contentking001, the most recently joined user, has placed a spell on the blockland forums! the blf can only go down. this is a bad time, gentlemen (and gentlewomen), we must break the spell.

But how? All the magic I know has been taught to me by art hoes, and it's of dubious use.

But how? All the magic I know has been taught to me by art hoes, and it's of dubious use.
cumming doesnt count as summoning children, rigel

fellas, i've got it! contentking001, the most recently joined user, has placed a spell on the blockland forums! the blf can only go down. this is a bad time, gentlemen (and gentlewomen), we must break the spell.
throw him into a volcano

all things must come to an end and the forums are ending very soon.

all things must come to an end and the forums are ending very soon.
🤯