The Chronology of the Blockland Forums

Author Topic: The Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 234533 times)

2020:
Feb. 22nd: The Blockland Forums reach a record low of 33 posts in a day
Official borrowed time countdown, btw

Official borrowed time countdown, btw
yesterday definitely did feel slow on here. didn't know it was THAT slow

come on guys lets get 0 posts in a day
wait. forget

bahhaahhahaah i was involved in SO much drama back then!!!

also im cracking up at me like "omg 0_0 ill just go whack it to /men" acting like i wasnt gay the whole time i hate this forum

this forum is a semi-permanent record of our lives as immature kids

RIGHT

i pray i never get famous cause im getting cancelled for sure

i consistently posted here from age 12 to 17; skimming back through my post history and seeing how i devolved from a typical goofy 12-year-old into a proficient stuffposter is surreal.

don't worry the only parts of the internet those irrational zealots only know how to use are modern social media sites from their smartphones, they're literally incapable of navigating a traditional online forum and finding your posts.

going through one's own post history is always a bad idea unless your like idk *Magik* mage or someone.

i have panic attacks at night and regret remembering what i've posted here and said to people

don't worry the only parts of the internet those irrational zealots only know how to use are modern social media sites from their smartphones, they're literally incapable of navigating a traditional online forum and finding your posts.
that's definitely something i feel like i should've appreciated the forums for a lot more when it was more popular and active, nowadays a lot of the 'classic' forums i come across are either really small (even smaller and more inactive than the BL forums today) and REALLY weird communities that are basically just twitter or 4chan but in a vaguely """classic""" forum format or RP communities that i'm not part of anymore. awkward stuff. BLF was nice, it was a cute little microcosm of what i'd say could be summed up as a 'classic internet' feel well up to the mid 2010s.

RIGHT

i consistently posted here from age 12 to 17; skimming back through my post history and seeing how i devolved from a typical goofy 12-year-old into a proficient stuffposter is surreal.
going through one's own post history is always a bad idea unless your like idk *Magik* mage or someone.
i have panic attacks at night and regret remembering what i've posted here and said to people
relax, we all have things we regret saying and doing but then again so does everyone else. Hell I still laugh at all the stupid stuff I did in my early years here, like buying 10 accounts just to spam handicapped stuff and posting stuffty builds and videos. If anything i'm more sad that it'll all be gone when the forums finally go kaput since I won't be able to revisit some of the biggest dramas over the years.

today im particularly missing the way this place was just only 4-6 years ago. i wanna go back to doing nothing but play csgo surf, stuff talking on this forum and participating in the private groupchats on skype/discord on the side. idk why particularly this weekend im emo about it but id almost get a tiny tattoo as reminder of this Stupid Website. Cant Believe My Late Teens And Early Twenties Involve So Much Antiquated Message Boards And Albanian Lego Games
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 07:17:33 AM by Unimproved »