The Chronology of the Blockland Forums

Author Topic: The Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 189473 times)

Technically there might be a way to bump it if a certain method for one to edit their post still works, or if we can raise Rotondo from the dead to bring it back
theres one method i know of but the last thing i want to do is get the forum locked cause everyone’s messing around with it

idk about this man, this forum was alive because of the toxicity, drama, etc. it was more entertaining that way. i feel like it died because a lot of those folks have left or became inactive and now theres not much stuff going on here.

dont get me wrong the toxic community is a problem in itself, but there's no doubt it contributed heavily to the activity here. people lived for stuff like never-ending drama posts, constant stuffposting, watching banned accounts keep coming back, etc. it might have drove some people away, but it kept a lot of others active as well.
yeah the current base lived for it but it alienated any new comers and this was def one of those "corners of the internet" that breeded extremist views

including extreme leftists. I have singlehandedly killed 10,000 republicans

including extreme leftists. I have singlehandedly killed 10,000 republicans
honestly high five brother

yeah the current base lived for it but it alienated any new comers and this was def one of those "corners of the internet" that breeded extremist views
Can confirm all of us have extremist views now LOL. Though we've recovered enough at this point that we're not a danger to anyone outside ourselves, and we're relatively safe due to not owning guns or anything. But I know things could have gone much worse if the timeline was just a little different.
In case any FBI agents are reading this no we're not going to do anything. I may be a chronic liar but I really do mean that honestly.
When we were in the worst of it I know I felt like I wanted to take revenge on all of humanity. But our Angel kept us in line.
- Ethan

Speaking of extremist views: What do you guys think the chances of us being watched are?

There were about twice as many entries if I had included duplicates of guests viewing these topics. Most of these topics are close to 10 years old now.

theyre just crawler bots, some looking for data others looking for exploits

theyre just crawler bots, some looking for data others looking for exploits
I wish we could see a full history of people who access the site. Is there a huge reason why sites don't do that? I could understand hiding IPs but giving a unique name to an IP would be cool.

"Orange loaded X threads today"
"Orange browsed 'thread' X times today"

I wish we could see a full history of people who access the site. Is there a huge reason why sites don't do that?
hard drive space

really as many issues as I may have had, nearly had and still have thankfully I believe I'm becoming more mellow if anything.

They call me mell- uh lemon lime soda.
No copyright infringement here Donovan.

what an absolute honor to be a part of this history

what an absolute honor to be a part of this history
No escape no escape no escape

Anyone else think the geese thread should be added to the OP? It’s two years old now.

Anyone else think the geese thread should be added to the OP? It’s two years old now.
Added to OP #2

toby entry when? toby will practically be the second coming of jesus one day and people will wonder where he came from