Author Topic: The Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 249817 times)

bonus points: Why bisjac lost their title? I think he had a real title for a bit?
From what I remember I thought the title was a fake title from their avatar?

From what I remember I thought the title was a fake title from their avatar?
99% sure that's true

Ooh I thought he had the title then put it in the avatar after he lost it. Maybe something dumb he claimed.

where do people post selfies now

Not here
yeah no kidding. imagine my ego posting my face in the what is basically the 'museum' of our forum

Yayyyy.... some of my threads are in here <3 <3 <3

But it's bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt, the anime thread and my numerous mental breakdowns :cookieMonster:

badspot spends more effort banning members than he ever did on content updates

what we've learned is that if you press report on a post badspot will still come which is forgetin nuts, what is he doing

what we've learned is that if you press report on a post badspot will still come which is forgetin nuts, what is he doing
Not developing Perennial is what

Tbh I'd read the reports on this forum for sure. I'm sure it's pretty funny. It's literally 5 minutes of pure personalized humor for him, pretty sick imo.

Bump

It's cool how people used to edit their avatars as a work around to let people know who didn't give a stuff that they were banned

Tbh I'd read the reports on this forum for sure. I'm sure it's pretty funny. It's literally 5 minutes of pure personalized humor for him, pretty sick imo.
lol if badspot did a topic where he posted the most whacky reports ever received

Does anyone know the history of Epliptats becoming a mod? (I have no idea how to spell their name) They seemed fairly mature from what I remember.
Part of the team of original beta testers and close friend IIRC, akin to Rotondo